First day of November has arrived and hope you all had a scary and safe Halloween! I was a bit of a Halloween scrooge this year and opted to stay home and get snuggles from the Hubby and furry babies and watch the first season of American Horror Story on Netflix (it’s interesting).
It occurred to me this morning that I have failed you guys over the last few months with the blatant absence of my “Three Things I Want” posts for the months of September and October. So here is my virtual wish list for this fall of all things I would LOVE to have if I wasn’t in that pesky credit card debt. (Note to Santa: Christmas is next month and I have been a
very good goodish girl this year).
1. Throwback Yoga Pants! Loved “Jem and the Holograms” as a kid and these pants for any workout are indeed truly outrageous. Truly, truly, truly outrageous.
2. A warning cry. I actually couldn’t find a place where this sign was available for purchase, so this could actually be a DIY project this fall. Our cat is indeed an asshole and our wine glasses which were once an army strong of about a dozen has now depleted to just two surviving soldiers. I love my Orville but he is one furry jerk.
3. A holiday decor addition with sass. Who doesn’t love “A Christmas Story”. I have always wanted a full sized version of the infamous leg lamp to add to my Christmas decorations. Someday it will happen, but for now a girl can dream.
4. Cold weather Seahawks gear. The Hawks have not been playing up to expectations this year BUT I still love them. I have my jersey but the weather is getting colder. Time to bundle up and still show my support for the boys.
5. A quirky bookshelf. There is no better way to spend a rainy fall day then curled up with a book. All of my books are in boxes out in the garage so it’s time to give them room to breathe in a beautiful bookshelf. Here are just a few ideas that are beyond clever!
Hope you all have a fantastic first day of November!