Well hello to my GORGEOUS readers (I’m drinking wine so I may or may not, but probably do have my beer goggles on).
It has been one looooooooong summer and I am so ready for fall (and no, it is not because of “pumpkin spice latte” season…geez, I’m not THAT much of the stereotypical white girl).
Summer sucks for the following reasons:
- Any temperature over 85 degrees is miserable. I already know I am going to “Hell”, I don’t need to get acclimated to the temps yet.
- Wildfire season.
- Bikinis (I gained 15 pounds this summer, so even a moo moo was hard to squeeze into).
P and I also had a very expensive summer. With a summer mix tape that included songs like “Not Cooking At Home Boo (Too Hot To Turn On The Oven)”, “Oh SH$# My Car Broke Down…Again”, “We Broke As F&%$, But Let’s Go Out Of Town Anyway”, and the always classic “Sipping On $8.00 Beers With Our Friends (You Only Live Once) Remix” our debt has gotten out of control.
Why is it that I always feel like we take two steps forward with our debt promptly followed by two steps back?
Holy late 1980’s Pop Song Epiphany Batman!
I just realized when it comes to how P and I view money, I am Paula Abdul and P is that cartoon fox with the wife beater and suspenders (it is a fox, right?) in the classic “Opposites Attract” video.
See? Who needs therapy when some old school Paula vibes will suffice?!
Back to what this blog is about: Fall!!!!
This is what I LOVE about fall:
- Hot chocolate.
- Boot weather.
- Football season (Go Hawks).
- Leaves changing.
- Bugs dying.
- Clothing that covers everything is finally acceptable to wear once more.
- Blissfully making the transition from summer social butterfly to spinning a hermit cocoon for the fall.
I LOVE FALL!!!!!
Can’t wait to drop some lbs and save some monies (not a typo, just had to drop a rhyme) this fall!